Regenerate Circuit Training is our signature class and perfect for Upper East Siders who want maximum results in minimum time.
Designed by A.C.E. certified personal trainer and NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist Reggie Cooley, Regenerate Circuit Training is four rounds of 5 minute cardio circuits alternating with 5 minute strength circuits with little rest between sets. This fun and dynamic Upper East Side Circuit Training class utilizes free weights, resistance bands, TRX and the first non-impact lateral cardio trainer, the Helix3000, for a kick-butt 45 minute full body workout. With a short stretch at the end.
Regenerate Circuit class targets arms, shoulders, back, legs, glutes, and abs. The cardio aspect in class is helpful for weight loss or for those whose goal is to improve cardio vascular health. Our professional, friendly and attentive trainers will make sure you get a great workout no matter what your fitness level is. Also, at Regenerate Fitness NYC, we offer an in-house monitoring system which allows you to track your heart rate, heart rate zones and calorie expenditure during your workout. You receive a detailed report to your email if you like, after each class to help monitor your progress.
Here’s what people are saying about Regenerate Circuit Training:
– “Regenerate’s Circuit Training classes are everything you could want in a work out.”
– “I’ve tried many different Circuit Training classes on the Upper East Side and I love taking the circuit class at Regenerate!”
– “I love that they monitor us electronically while we work out and send us a full report on our workout moments after we finish.”
– “Reggie keeps it challenging and fun and has always been very uplifting and encouraging to people who are new or still learning.”
– “The studio is really efficiently run and clean. The workout was great, and I will definitely be back.”
Regenerate Circuit Training is offered 7 days a week at here at Regenerate Fitness NYC, the Upper East Side’s premier Semi Private Training Studio. Click here to view our full Circuit Training class schedule and sign up today!
** Please arrive early to your first class to be entered into our heart rate monitoring system.